Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Headache


I have a headache when I don’t sleep fall time or when I have many things I should do it in the same time. When I have a headache, I don’t want to talk a lot or meet other people. I take a tablet. It called Panadool.  It makes me feel relax and comfortable. Sometimes I use traditional medicine such as some kinds of herbs it is useful for the headache.

Also, I use Vicks; It’s kind of cream. It has a special smell, I put a little of it on my forehead, and I massage this area for a few minutes. That’s help me a lot to remove the pain in my head. When I have a headache, that’s effort in my ear sometimes so, I have two pains in a same time. I treat my earache by ear drop or by warm oil olive. It is a good way for earache. Warmth a little of oil live on a stove then put 2 drops in your ear to feel well. In the first, you don’t hear clearly, but after an hour your ear becomes better than before.

4 comments:

  1. ooh !! You got headache very quickly !! Sometimes ,earache can be very painful but you have some good remedies .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Maha 'for the Vicks.
    You're the best friend.. Kisss (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of olive oil to treat an earache. It sounds like a good form of alternative medicine. Vicks is a good product too if you need another kind of medicine.

    Corrections: "It makes me feel relaxed and comfortable." "That helps me a lot to remove the pain in my head."

    ReplyDelete