Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Notting Hill


I read the book and it excites me. I like it too much, but I didn’t believe that happened in the real live. I watched the movie and I imagine that. I was excited during I saw the movie. I like Anna because she didn’t look for money or a famous man, she only walk to the love. On the other hand, I don’t like her when she has a boyfriend and she didn’t tell William about that. He destroyed when he knew about her boy friend. Also, I like husband’s sister’s William when her wife had an accident and he didn’t leave her alone.
I saw a similar movie of that. it had a similar story, but in the end they are divorced. she looking for a rich and famous man.


 He completed his life with her and with her wheelchair.
I hope everyone read this book and watch the movie to understand more what happened.  

3 comments:

  1. Ididn’t believe that happened in the real live?
    "This is love" Maha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed the book and movie! You're right, it's unlikely this would happen in real life, but it's a good fantasy story for people to enjoy.

    Corrections: "I like it so much, but I don't believe it could happen in real life." "I saw a similar movie to that."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for reading partner wwww I really enjoy reading this book.

    ReplyDelete