Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Car


My favourite transportation is car. In my country, I go anywhere by a car. I tried to driving a car; it was an interesting trying. While I’ve been living in Calgary, I like to go any place by a car or the c-train. I like them, but they take more time until a bus or the c-train coming. Also, they crowded sometimes, so you should stand all the way. Moreover, it’s hard to us get to them when the weather is snowing or raining. On the other hand, there are some advantages for these. First, they are cheaper than a cap or a taxi. Second, you can found them in many places. When I go out side of my city or country I prefer an airplane. It’s faster and more comfortable than another transportation.

2 comments:

  1. You must love pink cars! I agree, the C-Train can be uncomfortable sometimes, but I think that the traffic in Calgary can be a problem as well.

    Corrections: "I tried driving a car; it was an interesting experience." "Also, they are crowded sometimes, so you have to stand all the way."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, the cars are very important in Saudi Arabia

    ReplyDelete