Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Mu Favourite Season


The winter in Calgary is very cold, so I will buy winter clothes to help me to feel warmer because; it gets mines 30. I should wear a lot of clothing to keep myself in peace.
My favourite season is spring because you can see more natural views and lovely sun in any time. On the other hand, in my country the must season is summer so, I like spring season but I miss that there.
I like to walk at a park or around the river. They have a dazzling views and fresh air. In addition, I like to travel in this season to see more amazing views in many countries.

4 comments:

  1. I love that last picture! I'd like to go there right now. Unfortunately Calgary is only green for about 4 months of the year.

    Corrections: "...I will buy winter clothes to help me feel warmer because it gets to minus 30." "I like to walk in a park or around a river."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calgary is very cold.I like summer(> <)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeahh, I like spring too . I'd like to walk there.

    ReplyDelete