Wednesday, November 17, 2010

cindrella


When I was a child, I liked read stories. I read many stories. My favourite story was ( Cinderella ).
It was about girl. She was a rich girl until her father died. When he died, she becomes a house servant.
I like my mother read to me when I was a child. Now, I like to read with myself in quietly.

There are many advantages for this story. First, the life will never remain the same position so, you should do the best to become what you want before the chance done. Second, No grievance never. When you wrong someone, someone will wrong you one a day. Finally, give the justice to all people.
I like this story and I would to become a child like before. It was an amazing days

2 comments:

  1. I Like read cinderella .. it's interesting and educational too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess Cinderella is popular all around the world! I think you learned the lessons of the story well.

    Corrections: "Now, I like to read by myself quietly." "Those were amazing days."

    ReplyDelete