Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Crimes

Calgary is an amazing city, consist of many people from many countries because they came to study or live in.
I'm from ksa in al-dammam ,and  most of countries consist of many kind of people, but some of them they are muggers. They like to do crimes or hurt people to take money or killing any one that they hate or take whatever they want.  Also, some of them they are sick in hurting people .
 I see that Calgary is a safe place and I feel comfortable during my sitting here, and the police men available in malls, street, universities and anywhere.
They are do the best that they can to safe people, and when some people face an attack they came as fast as possible to protect the victims and catch the thieves or the muggers.
Calgary and al-dammam are the same in their policy to protect people from muggers and do the best to give them the good punish.
 I hope the safe on these countries will continue during the life and no one face any negative problem that hurt them and ends their live.


The biggest crime loooool

5 comments:

  1. You're right, there are lots of police officers around Calgary. I'm sure they can help you if you have any problems.

    Corrections: "Calgary is an amazing city; it consists of many people from many countries because they came to study or live here." "...and do the best to give them a good punishment."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maha can I mike crime in your face like picture !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yuo are right for Calgary
    I like your picture

    ReplyDelete