Sunday, October 3, 2010

Hail

Hi , how are you ؟

I will talk about my city in saudi Arabia, it is called Hail.

Location:
Hail is located in the northern part of Saudi Arabia.


Tourist attractions:-
 1- It has many beautiful nature. There are 2 maunts, they called Aja and Salma.





2- Alreey resort : It is a nice place. I hope everyone go to Hail, visit Alreey resort. When you go there, you will feel refreshed.
___
 pictures for this resort :
___

Food :
1- Qursan: A traditional tasty Saudi dish, rich in vegetables, spices and fluffy Qursan bread.
2- Matazeez or Musabeeb: It's basically small pancakes. They brush butter on them and purs some honey.
I like Metazeez so much but when I came to Canada I never taste it,  I miss it :( .

I hope you enjoyed in this short tour in my city Hail .
Thanks :) ... 

4 comments:

  1. Hmmmmm Maha me too I miss Metazeez so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I want to visit your City and eat your food! It is a beatiful place and interesting than others cities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of metazeez, but it sounds really good! Is it possible to make it in Calgary?

    Corrections: "It has a lot of beautiful nature. There are two mountains called Aja and Salma." "I hope everyone goes to Hail and visits Alreey resort."

    ReplyDelete
  4. here is the link of me blog
    please add me

    www.ahmad-midoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete