Sunday, October 17, 2010

Eid Alfeter ..

Eid Alfeter is a poblic vestival in Saudi Arabia. It comes after Ramadan.



Activitise:
1- we give children money and candy like a gift.


2- first day, we always all my family meet each ather at grandmather house.

3- second day, we usually go anyplace such as parks, beaches or Toy towen.



for me, my family and I usually go park and have a picnic on second day.



Food:
 we eat candy, date and cookies .


we slay sheep to eat and give somee of it for foor people and heighbors.

I like this festival because all my famil




12 comments:

  1. Waoouu you're so fast LOL.. ohh interresting festival,I like the way to give money to children. Next Ramadan I will be there just for that and candy LOL.. great pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This must be a very popular time for children! Kind of like Christmas here.

    Corrections: Be careful with spelling (ex. "public festival", "meet each other at grandmother's house", "for poor people and neighbors." Use the "abc" button to check your spelling before you post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Akoua I'm fast because I didn't go any wehere last weekend so, I wrote in my blog . :(

    thank you for comment me

    cya :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hano ..

    you can eat the picture of you hungry ..

    It's free for you LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No thank you so much. I'm angry now I want kill you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hhhhh .. no be angry ,,

    I will make a delicios sweets for you and you can really eat ..

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay tomorrow I will be wait the delicious sweets. LoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL

    don't forget

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. looool girls , you are so funny

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is an important day for Muslims
    good choice
    I liked the pictures of children

    ReplyDelete